Find Leaks Quickly With Your Omaha Flood Detector & Prevent Water Damage in Your Home With A Connected Alarm System
A Professionally Monitored Omaha Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before You Have Serious Damage
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are everyday worries that are known to cause costly water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if not fixed at once.
But, when you add a Omaha monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or standing water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless detector warns you as soon as it detects water with a high-decibel siren and a notification to your mobile device. Your ADT team will also inform you when your flood sensor triggers.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Omaha?
Nobody wants to go down the steps to discover that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Luckily, a Omaha flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you find yourself needing major property restoration. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The smart sensor is designed to identify running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's suitable to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Reliable sensors come with a wireless connection and a 4-year lithium battery. So, feel free to place them behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Water problems like burst pipes have a habit of happening when you're away from home. In the event your Omaha flood detector senses a water problem, it will deliver an instant notification to your phone.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: On top of an intense alarm system and phone notifications, your flood detector will notify your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring professionals will immediately contact you and assist you as needed.
ADT Control App Makes Your Omaha Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when excessive water is detected in your home. With the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when maintenance comes to your location. Using these systems is helpful when you’re in the house, but critical when you’re not there. With a monitored Omaha flood detector you can:
- Receive alerts on your phone when excessive water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and turn off alarm systems for emergency response teams.
- Increase your home’s temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from your home surveillance to find points of entry and assess the damage.
- Keep in persistent connection with your monitoring professionals.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all part of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll guide you to the best solution to match your property needs. Just call (402) 277-9885 today or submit the form on this page to get a free estimate.